About CMCS / Why Choose CMCS?
Why choose Community Montessori Charter School?
- An extraordinary faculty and staff, with caring, Montessori trained teachers and assistants, who are focused on each child’s needs.
- A tuition-free Montessori school, with no fees.
- A challenging curriculum, which is both faithful to Montessori’s philosophy and reflects the latest in childhood education research.
- A rich learning environment, consisting of Montessori materials, research tools, and practical life and artistic areas to complement the environment.
- A personalized approach, with teachers observing and guiding each child to their fullest potential using their training in Learning Styles and Positive Discipline.
- An engaged community, consisting of families and educators, who work together to create the best environment for the children.
- A committed administration staff, available to address questions relating to your child’s education or any other topic.
- After School Care, until 5 pm daily, provided by the same trained staff that your student sees during the day.
- After School Activities, such as Chess, Yoga, Tae Kwondo, Art, Mad Science, Soccer Shots, and more.